Even if you are a small emerging business, we can tailor a program that lets you purchase the necessary assets to remain competitive. Many of our solutions will actually end up saving you money by lowering operational expenses and increasing productivity; let us help you move forward.
What are the Steps in the Process?
Transactions over $75,000
Require a complete financial package to be submitted by the customer. The required information is listed below.
- Completed Application
- Signed Customer Release Authorization Form
- Year-End financial statements for past two years (i.e. Annual Report 10-K Internally Prepared Acceptable.)
- Interim financial statement (i.e. 10-Q Internally Prepared Acceptable.)
If the company is a “Sub-Chapter S” Corporation, partnership or proprietorship, the following is also required:
- Last 3 years’ personal tax returns for each principal
- Current Personal Financial Statement for each Principal (prepared within past 60 days)
Transactions under $75,000
DigitalGlue Financial Services transactions up to $75,000 need be submitted with only a simple one-page application. Generally, no additional financial information will be required. A credit decision can usually be made on these transactions within 24 hours.